[BUG] Redraw bug inside SystemBrowser panes

Doug Way dway at riskmetrics.com
Wed Jul 23 15:58:46 UTC 2003

I know that this bug has been around for a long time, since whenever the
list-pane highlighting was added. (sometime during 3.1)

On a related note, I've always been annoyed by the fact that list panes
are highlighted when they have focus, but text panes are not.  That
would be a useful enhancement to have.

- Doug Way