BFAV email prefix?

Marcus Denker marcus at ira.uka.de
Thu Jul 24 07:15:43 UTC 2003

On Wed, Jul 23, 2003 at 02:36:55PM -0500, Jimmie Houchin wrote:
> A seperate mailing list doesn't require a Subject prefix either.
> This would also allow only interested parties getting such mail.
>
> I very much like what the BFAV is enabling in the community. But I know
> many people are busy (who isn't) and many get bogged down in the number
> of messages. A few busy bees can generate many, many BFAV messages.
> Which can make the list appear more overwhelming than it truly is.

Hi,

We could set up a mailinglist for the BFAV messages (especially those
that don't require any resonses, e.g. ( [update][closed][accept]).
Then everyone who plans to help harvesting would subscribe to that
list, and of course we'd subscribe the SQFixes Archive.

   Marcus

--
Marcus Denker marcus at ira.uka.de  -- Squeak! http://squeak.de