BFAV email prefix?

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Thu Jul 24 08:00:16 UTC 2003

Just to clarify - the idea is for the BFAV to have options to "submit"
and "submit publically", so that whoever is doing the sending can decide
he thinks the list cares.

Technically, the options would resolve to 2 addresses, and both would
reach the archive.

I like this option because it leaves the discussion centralized (which I
think has a lot of good effects), but will solve the "noise" part of the
BFAV traffic.

Daniel