[ANN] WhiskerPlusPlus on Squeakmap

rrobbes rrobbes at etu.info.unicaen.fr
Thu Jul 24 14:27:24 UTC 2003

Hi (again) all,

I have made a few extensions to the Whisker Browser that
I uploaded to SqueakMap. The code is still in an early form
but is still useable.

More information can be found in the readme, which I
kindly cut'n'pasted here :-) :

This package makes a few enhancements to the Whisker Browser,
mainly adding BrowseUnit support to it, like what I have done
for the classic Browser :

 - Easy one click creation of tests for methods.
 - Easy navigation between tests and tested code.
 - Easy running of the tests
 - Possibility to open all failed test in whisker (with fancy colors :-) ).
 - Run Slint from Whisker itself.

TODO list :

 - add the refactoring menus, to leave Whisker as less as possible.
 - add keybord support.
 - add other categories to the left, such as recent classes ... (see the
common points
with StarBrowser ? )

known BUGS :

 - some Method panes (those that are opened as result of failed tests)
	don't seem to close well. You'll have to close the class in order
	to close them (this is partly due to the fact that they are normally
	selected using list, and that I had to bypass this mechanism).