BFAV email prefix?

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Thu Jul 24 15:47:17 UTC 2003

Marcus Denker <marcus at ira.uka.de> wrote:
> A web-interface would only be there as a "backup". Just like with
> SqueakMap. We could link it from squeak.org (*bugreports here*).
> This looks good. Even with Squeakmap available inside Squeak, I
> use the web-interface sometimes.
That makes sense.

[small interface things do a long way]
> You see: It's far from trivial if you don't know how. And that's why there's a
> "sent changeset to list" button.
Thanks for reminding me - been over 3 years since I wrote it :-) I was
just asking what you think would help beyond that. One unified interface
to look/search at bug reports and send them might indeed help. Anything
more?

I'm thinking maybe the BFAV should be one of those packages that are
part of Basic and Full, to makes sure everyone can participate in the
process easily. Especially if it becomes a bug report tool as well.

Daniel