[ENH]TransformMorph caching ( [cd][er][sm][et] does what it says )

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Thu Jul 24 22:13:20 UTC 2003

The changes do what they say, no more no less. The class comment is updated (wasn't in my version) which is why I prefer it.

< I'm a bug-fixing machine! >

This post brought to you by the BugFixArchiveViewer, a handy tool that makes it easy to comment on proposed fixes and enhancements for Squeak.  For more information, check out the Web page for the BugFixArchiveViewer project: http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/3214

< I'm a bug-fixing machine! >