BFAV email prefix?

Marcus Denker marcus at ira.uka.de
Fri Jul 25 08:30:35 UTC 2003

On Thu, Jul 24, 2003 at 06:47:17PM +0300, Daniel Vainsencher wrote:
> [small interface things do a long way]
> > You see: It's far from trivial if you don't know how. And that's why there's a
> > "sent changeset to list" button.
> Thanks for reminding me - been over 3 years since I wrote it :-)
:-)

> I was
> just asking what you think would help beyond that. One unified interface
> to look/search at bug reports and send them might indeed help. Anything
> more?

Hmm... can't think of anything right know. Only that this is not only
for users, but nice for developers, too. Having a buglist available
with just some clicks might help to get even more people fixing stuff.

(Not that there are too many open bugs right now... or are there? I have
no idea.. and that's trying to tell me someting, I guess)

    Marcus

--
Marcus Denker marcus at ira.uka.de  -- Squeak! http://squeak.de