The move to gamma

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Fri Jul 25 09:23:47 UTC 2003

[Two weeks for gamma rather than one]
Sure.

[changing the plan for 3.7]
We could. We might want to consider it after we're done with 3.6.

[opening alpha before beta ends]
I'm against - I think the focus on just bug fixes is a good thing, we
should make the most of the beta period. I don't think we're still at
the point where we can call 3 weeks serious rot - I suspect the average
life of stuff in the BFA is still much much longer. Thought it is
getting better.

Daniel