The move to gamma (was: Re: [UPDATES] SARInstaller update + 1 other fix for 3.6beta)

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Fri Jul 25 12:16:32 UTC 2003

In this case, I think we should issue an update to load the 3.6 Full
packages (maybe without PWS) about now so that they'll participate in
the beta testing tha remains.

I propose that the maintenance of these packages be as per SM and
friends - updates released only by package maintainers, with occaisonal
reloads in the update stream.

Daniel