Writing rich text in a text pane to disk (for later filein)

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Fri Jul 25 15:03:36 UTC 2003

On Friday 25 July 2003 07:52 am, David N Smith wrote:
> I hear your comments but, dumb ole me, I'm missing the point.

No big deal; Bert (and later I) were just offering suggestions for
making it shorter and more efficient. And my main reason for
commenting was as much for pointing out something that others on the
list might not have realized yet (it took me a while to discover it).

Actually, I think your change set is a very good idea, and am trying
it myself.

Thanks!
--
Ned Konz