Monticello changes detection

Roel Wuyts wuyts at iam.unibe.ch
Fri Jul 25 21:26:55 UTC 2003

Yes, I just added that. So you are sure that everything that did not
give problems is done. Everything that gave problems have the
exceptions queued up, and they are then resignaled. I'll put the code
on Squeakmap soon, but have some problems getting the unit tests for
this new system to work properly (works in a workspace :-) ).

On Friday, Jul 25, 2003, at 01:19 Europe/Zurich, Ned Konz wrote:

> On Thursday 24 July 2003 04:01 pm, Ned Konz wrote:
>>> It seems not to notice (no asterisk next to package name) when I
>>> - * Change the class comment
>>> * Recategorize a method
>>>
>>> Have you looked at Roels notifications to solve this?
>>
>> I assume this is in a Morph subclass...
>
> Ah, sorry... I just fixed a problem with changing Morph methods not
> getting picked up.
>
> Has Roel decoupled the event detection from the notification (like
> queueing the events for later distribution) so that if you have a
> client that has a problem when it gets notified you can still compile
> methods or make other changes without problems?
>
> --
> Ned Konz
> http://bike-nomad.com
> GPG key ID: BEEA7EFE

Roel Wuyts                                                   Software
Composition Group
roel.wuyts at iam.unibe.ch                       University of Bern,
Switzerland
http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~wuyts/