[ANN] Jabber 2.0b on SqueakMap

Julian Fitzell julian at beta4.com
Fri Jul 25 22:14:56 UTC 2003

I didn't get as far on the server implementation on the plan back from
StS as I had hoped, but hopefully I'll have some time again this weekend
to work on it.  We really need something like kom-services in the base
image (I want some kind of listener that I can give a port and a handler
class or block or something and it will run one for each incoming
connection).

Julian