[BUG][FIX][TEST] Process termination

Anthony Hannan ajh18 at cornell.edu
Sun Jul 27 18:38:30 UTC 2003

I made the same fix 4 days ago under the subject "DebuggerUnwindBug",
and Marcus approved it under BFAV the next day.  Sorry it was not
commented noticeably enough in the email.

Does this fix the problem Stephen Pair reported under ""[BUG] Socket
accept handling" earlier today.  Stephen?

Cheers,
Anthony