[BUG][FIX][TEST] Process termination

Stephen Pair stephen at pairhome.net
Mon Jul 28 12:52:39 UTC 2003

Anthony Hannan wrote:

>I made the same fix 4 days ago under the subject "DebuggerUnwindBug",
>and Marcus approved it under BFAV the next day.  Sorry it was not
>commented noticeably enough in the email.
>
>Does this fix the problem Stephen Pair reported under ""[BUG] Socket
>accept handling" earlier today.  Stephen?

Yes, it does appear to fix that problem.  Thanks.  But, when I run
Andreas' SUnit tests, I get a walkback with a single context in it
(ProcessTerminateBug(TestCase)>>signalFailure:)...don't know why that's
happening and don't have time right this moment to invesitigate it (the
interesting thing is that the TestRunner shows all three of the
ProcessTerminateBug test cases passing despite the walkback).

- Stephen