Launching a squeak image from the shell on mac

Stephane Ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Mon Jul 28 15:38:49 UTC 2003

Thanks ned

I found in abtsractLauncher a method that do a loop over
SystemAttributes and this method should be moved together with the
systemAttribute methods. I should release soon the next KCP changes I
started to do to move all the VM,Image related methods of
SystemDictionary into a class. (but latexing is taking my time....).

Stef