Launching a squeak image from the shell on mac

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Mon Jul 28 19:57:31 UTC 2003

Try this

open -a /Users/johnmci/Documents/Squeak3.5.0/build/Squeak\
3.5.2Beta1.app /Users/Shared/Squeak3.5a-5180\
Folder/Squeak3.5-MacOS-Full/temp2.image *.c

Mmm actually this has a bug in it, if you've three 'c' files then it
opens three text views on the same file? Didn't look to see where the
problem is so I can't say if it's in the VM, or in the Smalltalk code.
Guess I'll need to look tonight.

If Squeak is running already, then the open just asks squeak to show
the documents including the image via drag/drop, so you might need to
determine if Squeak is already running.

In the squeak mac VM I do get argc/argv but don't do anything with them
now. Could change that for 3.6

===