squeak graphic: technical introduction

Martin Kuball MartinKuball at web.de
Mon Jul 28 17:35:12 UTC 2003

Am Montag, 28. Juli 2003 11:19 schrieben Sie:
> Hi Andreas
>
> Andreas Raab wrote:
> >>I'm looking for a technical introduction to the squeak
> >>graphic subsystems: balloon and balloon3d.  [...]
> >> Maybe there is some guide?
> >
> > Well, the best you can do is to read up in some general graphics text
> > book as the stuff in there is essentially right out of the books.
>
> Which book (or books) are you thinking of in particular?

Good question. On the other hand I'm not looking for an introduction to
OpenGL or hidden surface algorithms. I would like to now what's involved on
the squeak side to say - render a mesh to make it visible in a scene. What
kind of plugins are envolved, etc.

Martin