Proposal for Morphic performance-measurement enhancement (was:

Jesse Welton jwelton at pacific.mps.ohio-state.edu
Mon Jul 28 22:35:23 UTC 2003

Daniel Vainsencher wrote:

> A menu that offers some event types would be simple to program and
> effective.

Yes, this has always been my plan.

> I think keyStroke and mouseUp are the most important, since
> they would cover most of the conventional UI stuff.

There's alot that happens in response to mouseDown, too.  But those
three definitely cover the vast majority of cases.

> BTW, a very accessible way to expose the UI itself is that it register
> itself in the open menu.

Yes, once the interface is sophisticated enough to be usable when
opened in this way, I'll definitely do that.

As for instructions, I've updated the SM entry with some of the text
from the changeset preamble.  Does it require further explanation?

-Jesse