Monticello should have some UI extension hooks

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Tue Jul 29 15:59:39 UTC 2003

On Tuesday 29 July 2003 06:56 am, Daniel Vainsencher wrote:
> That's an interesting idea. Avi mentioned that the options really
> belong to PackageInfo, not just to MC packages. So a StarBrowser
> interface for PIs in general could be useful. This doesn't clash
> with MC itself, and other package related UIs showing the same
> hooks.

I have already written extensions to StarBrowser for PackageInfo. You
just say "add DVS packages" and you get them.

I have also written Monticello extensions for StarBrowser but haven't
posted them yet, as I need to bring them up to date with the recent
changes to Monticello.

The only difference is that you get some more choices on the menu for
the Monticello packages.

--
Ned Konz
http://bike-nomad.com