[ANN] SqueakMap 1.08

goran.krampe at bluefish.se goran.krampe at bluefish.se
Tue Jul 29 22:55:02 UTC 2003

Ned Konz <ned at bike-nomad.com> wrote:
> On Tuesday 29 July 2003 10:17 am, goran.krampe at bluefish.se wrote:
>
> > Another maintenance release of SM1.0x. Those of you who write
> > loadscripts (Doug for example) should read the changes in
> > SqueakMapBase.
>
> I don't think that it's appropriate or necessary to load the DVS
> package with SqueakMap any more.

Hmmm, well there are quite a lot of apps using it:
http://map1.squeakfoundation.org/sm/category/b02f51f4-25b4-4117-9b65-f34
6215a8e41

And I am not sure Monticello is completely up for the job yet? Marked as
beta?

regards, Göran

PS. Ned, you need to change noteInstalledPackage:version: to
noteInstalledPackageWithId:version: in your SARInstaller postscripts.
Sorry, can't help the API change. Otherwise the installation will not
get properly logged.