XML (Was: Re: 3.6 "full" packages)

Markus Gaelli gaelli at emergent.de
Wed Jul 30 10:31:43 UTC 2003

Am Mittwoch, 30.07.03 um 05:05 Uhr schrieb Richard A. O'Keefe:

> Just as a matter of curiosity, is there an OIFML reader/writer for
> Squeak?
> Would anyone like one?

Me, I like to have one. Though right now I don't have time to build one
myself.
But it would be nice to bridge the gap to the outside world a bit.
So if you need some customers count me in.

I am especially interested in testing. If the scenarios are stored in
OIFML our apps are easier to port to some not so nice languages later
as all the test-cases are easy to port with OIFML. This might be a good
argument to use Squeak as a prototype/exploration tool.

Or maybe even the other way round :-)

Markus