[ANN] SystemChangeNotification on Squeakmap

Roel Wuyts wuyts at iam.unibe.ch
Wed Jul 30 16:32:57 UTC 2003

So who is up for doing this? It is so simple that I will put the code
of the method here in this mail :-)

This is the code of the original method:
Object>>#removeActionsWithReceiver :

     removeActionsWithReceiver: anObject

	self actionMap keysDo:
		[:eachEventSelector |
			self
    				removeActionsSatisfying: [:anAction | anAction receiver ==
anObject]
				forEvent: eachEventSelector
		]

I changed it to use a copy of the actions map, since during the
iteration the keys can be changed. The method thus becomes:

     removeActionsWithReceiver: anObject

	self actionMap copy keysDo:

On Wednesday, Jul 30, 2003, at 15:17 Europe/Zurich, Marcus Denker wrote:

> On Wed, Jul 30, 2003 at 02:07:23PM +0200, Roel Wuyts wrote:
>> The second thing is the fix regarding the event system I sent
>> yesterday. Is it ok to just send it to the mailinglist with a tag
>> [FIX], or is there anything else I have to do?
>
> No. Now this need to be a) reviewed b) approved and c) put in
> the update stream. a) can be done be everyone on the List.
> b) will than be done by someone of the harvesters, and Doug
> will do c) shortly after that.
>
> So you need someone doing a) first.
>
>     Marcus
>
> --
> Marcus Denker marcus at ira.uka.de  -- Squeak! http://squeak.de

Roel Wuyts                                                   Software
Composition Group
roel.wuyts at iam.unibe.ch                       University of Bern,
Switzerland
http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~wuyts/