Morphic Wrappers again

Frits Swinkels frits.swinkels at shaw.ca
Wed Jul 30 19:58:34 UTC 2003

I had a look at Stephan Ducasse's Morphic Wrappers; they don't work for me
in a stock Squeak3.5-5180 image.

I did have the wrappers working in a Squeak3.2 with the files from the MW
swiki.

The difference seems to be in the method aerialKeystroke:  of PasteUpMorph
where the balloon keystroke:evt is not reachable in the Ducasse file unless
I start with a tab? Even then the Morph wrapper does not show.

Comments?