Morphic Wrappers again

Frits Swinkels frits.swinkels at shaw.ca
Thu Jul 31 04:33:59 UTC 2003

Thank you , Francisco Garau and Brent Vukmer for your answers in this thread.
It does bring home the importance of the now-running "Effective SM Entries"
thread:
a few lines of well-chosen pointers in an accessible place would have kept
me from starting the conversation in the first place (and saved me some
hours;). The good bit: the Squeak world is one tutorial richer!

To those who have not experienced it, aerial typing is a blast.

Thanks, Frits Swinkels