[BUG][FIX] interrupt driven EventSensor ( [er] I don't see the point )

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Thu Jul 31 14:44:08 UTC 2003

Subject says it. I don't see much of a point trying to fix poorly written
code in places which aren't causing any problems. Since I don't consider the
number of calls made to the primitive as a valid performance measure, there
is no practical impact either.

< I'm a bug-fixing machine! >

This post brought to you by the BugFixArchiveViewer, a handy tool that makes
it easy to comment on proposed fixes and enhancements for Squeak.  For more
information, check out the Web page for the BugFixArchiveViewer project:
http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/3214

< I'm a bug-fixing machine! >