[FIX] DebuggerHighlightFix-ajh (was: [BUG] Debugger)

Anthony Hannan ajh18 at cornell.edu
Thu Jul 31 16:08:51 UTC 2003

The attached changeset fixes the debugger highlighting problem reported
by Mike Roberts (thanks Mike).
>From preamble: Reverts back to skipping over highlighting of jumpIfTrue
and jumpIfFalse, since the bytecode representation can be significantly
different then the source code.  Also adds pc binding to
ifNil:/ifNotNil: message nodes so they get highlighted on send: == to
nil, instead of erroneously highlighting the next send.