Process Browser registry?

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Thu Jul 31 19:31:36 UTC 2003

On Thursday 31 July 2003 01:00 pm, Adam Spitz wrote:
> I'm working on a removal script for the Sound stuff, and I've got
> an annoying dependency on SoundPlayer in ProcessBrowser
> class>>nameAndRulesFor:. Do we want some kind of registry thing for
> the Process Browser? (I'll make one myself if someone else hasn't
> already done it by the time I finish untangling the rest of this
> sound stuff.)

I just posted a quick fix for this problem.

I'm going to be taking the ProcessBrowser and CPUWatcher and making
packages out of them; if you think that such a registry is really
needed, I can add it.

However, I would rather see NamedProcess become part of the image, and
then just let people assign names to special new processes.

--
Ned Konz
http://bike-nomad.com