[BUG] SAR/KCP conflict

Doug Way dway at riskmetrics.com
Sun Jun 1 19:16:37 UTC 2003

This is a fix for the SAR package, whose method
PositionableStream>>fileInFor:announcing: still used an old
SystemDictionary method instead of the new SystemNavigation methods.
This prevented the SUnit package from being installed into a current
3.6alpha-5240 image, for example.

Hmm, I guess if this change is made to SAR, then it won't work with
Squeak 3.4, which will prevent people from installing the SqueakMap
bootstrap for 3.4.  Perhaps a more defensive test needs to be put in
for the time being... maybe test if the SystemNavigation class is
present and use that if it is, otherwise use the Smalltalk global
variable.  Argh.

So, this isn't quite a complete fix.  Goran, we need SM 1.1 pretty soon
so that we can have different versions of these things... :-)

- Doug Way