Celeste and FilteringCeleste

Doug Way dway at riskmetrics.com
Mon Jun 2 22:28:02 UTC 2003

Daniel Vainsencher wrote:

>I would definitely love to see you and Adam work out how to come up with
>one core Celeste that has the best features of both, maintained by one
>person. ...

Yep.  Also, if a newly improved FilteringCeleste ends up being the one
that the Celeste community wants to use as the officially recommended
version, we can change things so that FilteringCeleste is part of the
"Full" image release.  Mostly, this would just mean that the "Upgrade to
Full" package would be changed to include FilteringCeleste instead of
Celeste.  (Although realistically, whichever one is chosen should
probably just have the simple name "Celeste".)

- Doug Way