TextStyle, FontSet et al.

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Tue Jun 3 00:28:12 UTC 2003

Whilst playing with the new declarative pools stuff I noticed (as
mentioned in earlier missives to this august body) that TextStyle is
rather obnoxiously mixed up with TextConstants.  I am proposing here to
try to untangle that thicket of horrors by letting TextStyle keep track
of text styles. Does anyone see reason not to do this?

I've also discovered FontSet, which seems to me to be completely unused
and not really needed anymore. I'd like to see it removed - anyone have
reasons not to?

tim
Useful Latin Phrases:- Recedite, plebes! Gero rem imperialem! = Stand
aside plebians! I am on imperial business.