About 3.6 alpha process: to break the less

diegogomezdeck at consultar.com diegogomezdeck at consultar.com
Tue Jun 3 09:40:18 UTC 2003

Hi Stef,

We suffered exactly the same problem with MCP and we "solve" it with
scripts that get the list of removed classes (from the changesets) and we
create a second changeset with the modifications we made to the removed-
stuff.

We spent a *lot* of time to do that.

One posible solution is to create more tools for our work.

The other solution is to pause the removals for a while.

Cheers,

Diego