About 3.6 alpha process: to break the less

Stephane Ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Tue Jun 3 09:59:47 UTC 2003

Hi avi

> On Tue, 3 Jun 2003, Stephane Ducasse wrote:
>
>> What will be absolutely important for the future is to have package (a
>> class knowing which class and methods it contains), this way (except
>> for
>> class extensions made from one package to another one), we could make
>> that each change related to a given package goes into the right
>> package.
>
> Stef,
>
> You've mentioned this a couple of times.  This is of course what my
> PackageInfo class is designed for; is there some reason it doesn't work
> for your (immediate) needs?

I just have no time to try and I just want to stay focused on cleaning.
So what should I load DVS, monticello??

By the way this name is not good PackageInfo why this is not simply
Package, because
I have class and not classInfo.

So if PackageInfo means information (version about package) package is
then still missing.

Stef