HP Jornada 545

Germán S. Arduino garduino at hotpop.com
Tue Jun 3 10:46:38 UTC 2003

Thanks You very much Aaron by your very detailed response!

Here , in Argentina, cheap is a must in these times, regrettably.

I think that I can get a Jornada 545 16MB and with an extra card of 48 MB, a
total of 64 MB RAM, but that can't change the slow processor of 133 Mhz :(

About your question, the processor is an Hitachi SH3 133 Mhz, I've read.

By one hand, I'm managing a possible project to PDA environment, and need to
test in a real PDA, not only in an emulator.

But, my main interest is not only use the PDA as user, else use it as
developer (I can't afford a notebook here, too many expensive), do you think
that is possible to work (at least a bit when I'm away of my desktop
computer) with a PDA?

Thanks Again by your help.

---
Germán S. Arduino