Final 3.6 Plan

Stephane Ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Wed Jun 4 18:49:48 UTC 2003

Hi daniel

When I see this list I really see that Squeak is moving. I like this
feeling.
We are going in the right direction. I was especially sad to see the
simulator
broken, the style of diego is cool and all the rest will make a really
interesting 3.6.

So we will try to clean faster, but this is easier to say than to do :)
Stef