How to use PackageInfo (was: RE: About 3.6 alpha process: to breakthe less)

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Wed Jun 4 22:48:39 UTC 2003

:-)

pi _ PackageInfo named: 'Morphic'. "generates something that aggregates
all the classes in class categories whose names start with the
'Morphic', plus all the methods in other class categories that reside in
method categories whose names begin with '*Morphic' (aka - class
extensions)"

pi browseExternalReferences. "shows what outside Morphic reference
Morphic - useful for making sure something is removable."

pi fileOut "pretty self explanatory"

It also has enumeration and testing protocols to tell you what code it
encompasses.

If you don't like the scheme for determining what is part of a
PackageInfo and what isn't, you're welcome to subclass PackageInfo. I've
done this to create CompositePackageInfo, for example, to be used in a
future version of MudPie.

Daniel