HP Jornada 545

Aaron J Reichow reic0024 at d.umn.edu
Thu Jun 5 05:10:21 UTC 2003

Finals indeed! Not only are they over, my very time consuming (not that I
mind!) girlfriend is far, far away in a study abroad for the summer- I've
been doing some serious hacking.

Realistically, I am shooting for a new, really awesome release in Middle
August.  I know it has been *AGES* since any sort of public Dynapad
release, but it'll be worth it, IMO.  I have a lot of stuff done, but will
not release it until it is a cohesive whole.  Dynapad isn't just a few add
ons to Squeak, it is its own unit.  Yes, a lot of it can be used in a
vanila Squeak image, and I have no interest to fork Squeak or change the
fundamentals, but I am aiming for integration.  My mad-scientist vision.

If anyone out there wants to do beta-testing type work for the new
release, let me know.  It still be a while before the pre-release image is
out, but if there is anyone out there who is willing to try to use it
somewhat regualarily, I'd love to have that much needed and much
appreciated help!

Regards,
Aaron

  Aaron Reichow  ::  UMD ACM Pres  ::  http://www.d.umn.edu/~reic0024/
"the profit system follows the path of least resistance and following the path
    of least resistance is what makes a river crooked."   ::  u. utah phillips