[ANN] BugFixArchiveViewer 1.1 on SqueakMap

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Thu Jun 5 09:32:27 UTC 2003

Add the following method to BugFixArchiveViewer.

filterGroupForNotApproved

 ^ [ :archivePostGroup | (archivePostGroup titleOrBodyMatches:
'*pprov*') not]

Change defaultGroupFilters

	^ {  #filterGroupForAuthorEmailMatch.
		#filterGroupForAuthorNameMatch.
		#filterGroupForSizeLimit.
		#filterGroupForTitleOrBodyMatch. }

To also include your new filter. Seems to get the right effect.
Enjoy!

Daniel