[BUG]BugFixArchiveHttpClient class(Object)>>error:

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Thu Jun 5 12:54:08 UTC 2003

Marcus Denker <marcus at ira.uka.de> wrote:
> Yes, it is *fun* to do this with the ArchiveViewer... pretty strange.
What's so strange? now that it doesn't take any boring work to do, it's
just rendering an opinion on code. We're Smalltalkers - our language is
pretty to look at, and we're all super-opinionated. Of course this is
fun :-)

> Like SqueakMap: Tools are *very* *very* important. I misunderestimate
> this everytime.

Another step to Squeak being the best equipped project/community out
there. Now if we could get a test/slint running server up, and along
with SM 1.1, I think we'd be starting to compete with Debian (definite
current leader, AFAIK) on this front.

Daniel