[FIX] KlattLayoutFix-nk ( [cd][er][et][sm] )

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Thu Jun 5 14:01:43 UTC 2003

It's the reviewing/harvesting process at work. "with no data" is
imprecise - the [cd][er][et][sm] is Marcus (a reviewer) telling any
potential harvesters (like me), that this fix is well documented,
reviewed by himself (and implicitly, contains good code), tested by
himself (and implicitly, it works), and quite small (so it'd be easy for
me to have a look too).

Then a harvester can reply with the tag [approved], to which Doug will
eventually reply with [update - NNNN], and that's how things get into
the update stream.

What all of this activity means is that people's stuff is getting looked
at, and as a result, Squeak is getting better.

Not all bad.

Get the BugFixArchiveViewer, join in the fun, and it'll get better
faster. For now, I'm harvesting only things that have at least one
comment by someone other than the author.

Daniel