[FIX] KlattLayoutFix-nk ( [cd][er][et][sm] )

Brent Vukmer bvukmer at blackboard.com
Thu Jun 5 14:28:53 UTC 2003

YEAH!  I think a sqfixes RSS feed would be *great*; the sqfixes/sqbugs
pages are already sort of a very focused blog.  Adding RSS export/import
features to the BugFixArchive-Model API would not be hard at all.

Thanks for the links.  I've looked at the BottomFeeder page before and
thought it would be very cool to have in Squeak.

By the way, guys, please feel free to edit the BugFixArchiveViewer
project's Swiki page ( http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/3214 ); this
would help me (and other interested parties) keep track of
fix/enhancement requests and ideas.  I have got to really crank some
stuff out at work, and may miss some of these great ideas if you don't..

Thanks
Brent