harvesting posts

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Thu Jun 5 16:00:04 UTC 2003

On Thursday 05 June 2003 08:55 am, Sean Charles wrote:
> > These posts are getting automatically processed by the Bug Fixes
> > Archive. See http://swiki.gsug.org/sqfixes ... or install the
> > BugFixArchiveViewer from SqueakMap.
>
> But where is the *content*, explain ....somewhat confused at *what*
> is being processed given that your messages have basically nothing
> in them.. I small a tag, < .. .. >, come on, let us all in on it!
> Or at least me!

I *think* what's being processed is the Subject: and From: lines.

The Subject: line contains harvesting tags (in this case
[cd][er][et][sm]) as well as the title of the original [FIX].

The From: line is of course used to distinguish who said it.

The body of the message would contain comments, if any.

--
Ned Konz
http://bike-nomad.com