[BUG] KCP cs 5220 breaks older packages

Stephane Ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Thu Jun 5 17:45:02 UTC 2003

Ned we could deprecate them. Do you want that? I really though nobody
was using modules:
at least in the image luckily nobody did.

By the way the harvesting of KCP stopped in the ***middle*** of a
deprecation effort.
So we fixed a lot of deprecated method that originally were just
discarded (they just send errors). So it would be wise to have a look
at them and harvest them else we will have some of those in the future.

Stef