Is there a problem with the update serve?

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Thu Jun 5 17:22:22 UTC 2003

> Eh, I guess this is because there are no new updates for 3.5. :-)
>
> To move to 3.6a you need to... well, I don't remember - just download
> the 3.6a instead and go from there.
It's actually - use
	SystemVersion newVersion
and type in 'squeak3.6alpha'

We might consider whether the last update before a release should tell
the SystemVersion code what the next version will be labelled so the
dialogue can suggest it as the response. Or something of the sort so
that it can be made a little simpler to find and do.

tim
The whole is the sum of its parts, plus one or more bugs