Serial Ports on OS-X

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Thu Jun 5 19:01:34 UTC 2003

Attached is the changeset for the extended serial port support and
SUnit.

Unix users should be able to build a plugin and run with it. Note that
I've not coded up a
method on the unix side that builds the list of serial path names.
Right now it
has /dev/modem as the only hard coded device. That needs a bit of work
from some
unix aware folks.

Mac users can email me for the plugins for os-x and os-9 support.

Window users need someone to build a plugin.

===
===