Smalltalk solutions anyone?

Julian Fitzell julian at beta4.com
Thu Jun 5 20:50:01 UTC 2003

Avi Bryant wrote:
> On Wed, 4 Jun 2003, Michael Rueger wrote:
>

>>anyone going to SS this year? Organizing a BoF? Rewrite/packaging fest?
>

> I'll be there:
> http://www.smalltalksolutions.com/tutorials/tutorials.htm#Bryant0
> (sign up now! ;)
>
> And yes, we should definitely organize some squeak-related activitives...

I'll be there too of course, even though it's listed under Avi's name
first :)

And yes, we definitely need some activities.  Avi and I were talking
about needing a coding project to work on.  He said he'd been talking to
Michael too... I can't actually remember what he was suggesting but I
suggested working on a squeak Jabber client and library since there has
been some interest in that on the list recently.  And it seems like
about the right sized project.

Anyway, other suggestions encouraged.

Julian