HP Jornada 545

Yoshiki.Ohshima at acm.org Yoshiki.Ohshima at acm.org
Thu Jun 5 21:52:09 UTC 2003

  Rick,

> I have an iPAQ 36xx with 64MB ram and I can't locate a "stable" VM and
> image for Squeak that uses the stylus or button pad.

  The latest VM is (VMs are) the one(s) in folder:
http://www.is.titech.ac.jp/~ohshima/squeak/WinCE/030206/

> I am using YoshikiO's WinCE VM with the GAPI library
> (http://www.is.titech.ac.jp/~ohshima/squeak/WinCE/); but it is the
> images which seem to be the problem. All of them generate tracebacks
> easily and all seem to assume screens larger than 240*320 on startup. Is
> there an image out there somewhere that is that will run with the VM and
> is up to date? Is there a little tutorial on basic ST on an iPAQ; not
> how to install; but how to doit or showit type of thing?

  This doesn't seem like a VM problem.  Speaking of image... maybe I
should make up a "neutral" image that doesn't any fancy thing but just
modestly stripped-down.  There are many images floating around for
PDAs though.  Check out the wiki.

  To do do-it, try to click on the little menu button in the scroll
bar.

-- Yoshiki