Final 3.6 Plan

goran.krampe at bluefish.se goran.krampe at bluefish.se
Fri Jun 6 09:25:16 UTC 2003

Hi Giovanni!

Giovanni Giorgi <jj at objectsroot.com> wrote:
> I'd like to see also my LogClient in the 3.6 Plan, if possible....
> It is relased on the squeakmap and has a squeak compatible license
> <http://map1.squeakfoundation.org/sm/packagebyname/LogEngine>
> It is a very small pice of code and I can  beta test the resulting 3.6
> image if you like, and mantain of course the LogClient package for the
> base image.
> Ciao ciao!

This all sounds good. But the list is more about changes to the image -
not a list of packages that the upcoming official Basic/Full "distros"
will contain.

So, your package sounds like a good candidate to an official package
included in Basic.
We will probably soon look at what packages we would like to include in
Basic and Full.

Yours is small and good so I think it has a good chance - in 3.6 we will
probably not have time to go through all candidates thoroughly though -
we are more aiming to get the "architecture" in place. :-)

regards, Göran