[BUG] BugFixArchiveViewer and CommentNotePad

Brent Vukmer bvukmer at blackboard.com
Sun Jun 8 14:04:25 UTC 2003

I'll take a look at this, Bert.

The example you gave:

[ENH] PWS Removal ([closed] -- allready included]

and this one:

[ENH][Swiki] Register ComSwikiLauncher with TheWorldMenu [closed]

both seem to be the result of manual editing of the subject line in a MailComposition.

It's a bit hard to *ensure* correct subject lines when the tools let you open a reply in MailComposition.  That's the real reason for CommentNotePad.

I intend to add a "closed" button to the CommentNotePad, and do some other enhancements to its UI to make it more comfortable to use, so that people will be less tempted to do a lot of subject-line editing in MailComposition.