Can we mark updates as such, after the fact? (Was:RE: [ENH][KCP] KCP-0007-pullUpIsMeta-ab-sd ([closed] -- allreadyincluded))

Brent Vukmer bvukmer at blackboard.com
Sun Jun 8 14:08:47 UTC 2003

Doug --

Is it OK if we mark these [ENH][KCP]|[MCP] posts that have already been converted to updates, as such?  If so...

Marcus --

It is so cool that you are rockin' like a hurricane in the archives!  I would love it if you marked posts like these with updatestream-number information.
Either "[closed] -- included as update #123456" or "[update - 123456]", depending on what Doug thinks is the best way to mark it.

Thanks guys,
Brent