[FIX] TextStreamFix ([er] questions)

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Sun Jun 8 22:36:16 UTC 2003

IIUC, one way to look at the problem is that some clients are calling
replaceFrom:to:with: when they want to be calling
copyReplaceFrom:to:with:.

Since there're <20 senders of replaceFrom:to:with:, it seems feasible to
look around and change the suspects to be paranoid and use
copyReplaceFrom:to:with:, and then fix the semantics of
replaceFrom:to:with: to be destructive, as they were meant to be.

Sounds right?

Daniel